Dominic P. Tremblay is a full-time freelancer in the field of K-12 education. He has over 13 years of experience in the classroom in both elementary and secondary school education. He is available to help you, your school or your company with any project related to education, especially those involving technologies and social media. He specializes in the integration of information and communication technologies (ICT) in education. His interests include podcasting, blogging, Mac applications, Flash animation and educational video productions.
His accomplishments include:
- B.A. (Hons) in Language and Linguistics, Queen’s University (1996)
- B. Ed., Queen’s University (1997)
- Classroom teacher for thirteen years with experience at the elementary and secondary levels (1997-2010)
- Member of the Ontario College of Teachers (1997-2017)
- Member of the Pixel Corps (2010-2011)
- Education Officer at the Education Quality and Accountability Office (EQAO) (2002-2003)
- Blogger for “Resources for Teachers” (2007-2017)
- Production of educational resources for various organizations, including textbook publishers and the Ministry of Education of Ontario (1997-2017)
- Member of the National Science Fair Committee (2000-2003) and Youth Science Ontario (2001-2008)
To hire Dominic for your school or organization, simply e-mail or call him. You can then discuss with him what you have in mind and he will gladly adapt his services to suit your needs.
- E-mail : d_tremblay (a) mac.com
- Phone : (315) 464-0540
- Twitter : @d_tremblay